Coaching Approval Addiction
Certification Begins September 17, 2018
Hurry! Enter code FALL2018 to receive 50% off
Defeating Approval Addiction Through Mental Toughness Training
What You Will Learn
- What Approval Addiction is and how we acquire it
- How to break the addiction once and for all
- How to coach your team to become desensitized to disapproval
- How to use mental toughness to stay motivated during the process
- How to uncover your teams emotional hot buttons to keep them moving forward
- How to use targeted questioning to uncover the emotional power that drives people
- How to use Critical Thinking Questions and Tough Love at the right time
- How to identify benchmarks and milestones as you’re coaching people through approval addiction
- And lots more.
Siebold Success Network is an international network of niche market companies helping individuals and organizations become more successful through professional skills and personal growth training.
Mental Toughness University is a division of Siebold Success Network. MTU trains large corporate teams, helping them increase sales, develop people, and thrive during change by teaching them the psychological training tools of professional athletes. www.MentalToughnessU.com
Steve Siebold is a former professional athlete and national coach. He’s spent the past 31 years studying the thought processes, habits and philosophies of world-class performers. Today he helps Fortune 500 companies increase sales through mental toughness training and critical thinking. His clients include Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, The US Navy SEALs and the Boston Celtics.
He’s written eight books on mental toughness and critical thinking with over 300,000 copies sold. Steve is a regular on Fox Business Network and has been featured on The Today Show, Good Morning America, BBC in Europe, NBC Australia, CCTV in China and hundreds of others throughout the world. He’s quoted regularly in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune and Forbes Magazines.